Happy Happy Monday everybody!
This will be my first time posting a DIY and as you have read the title, I will be making a Lip Balm. As you all know, I am always here inside our house and I always feel bored so I decided to make my own lip balm and I thought why not share it with you guys.
This DIY Project might be common and a lot of you already know how to do this but I just wanted to share how I did it for those who still don’t know. I know that you can do this in your house because we will only be needing two ingredients and I am pretty sure that those ingredients are just laying around your house.
So without further do, let’s get started!
You will be needing:
- Petroleum Jelly
- Non-toxic crayon / Lip stick (to add some color. if you don’t want to put some color to your lip balm then you don’t need to add some crayons)
- Empty Container (you can use an empty lipstick container)
_______ .. _______
1. Put some petroleum jelly on a large spoon or sandok. If you are wondering about how much will you put in the large spoon, well it depends on how big your container is.
2. After you put the petroleum jelly on the large spoon, cut a short piece of crayon (mine is violet hihi) and add it into your large spoon, then put it above the open stove for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. When it is already melted, prepare your container and pour it in.
4. And the last but not the least, put it inside the refrigerator or freezer for about 15 to 30 minutes.
Finally, this is our finish product…
It’s so easy right? You can even do this for about thirty minutes!
PS: This is my first time doing this kind of DIY so if it turned out bad to you then I am sorry.
If you did this DIY Project then feel free to comment down below about how it turned out. :)))))))
As always, thank you for reading this blog and always remember that you are BLESSED!